Seiko Prospex SPB357 U.S. Special Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Prospex U.S. Special Edition. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure,the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping,Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence,leading the way with new advances,while recreating and reinterpreting landmark achievements. Expressing the beauty and mystery encountered by intrepid explorers of underwater caves,this extraordinary design,available exclusively as a U.S. Special Edition,features a textured blue dial evoking the changing tones of mineral and stone deposits on cave walls,as well as a uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel in a subtle two-tone to suggest the duality of light and dark within. Crafted of light and durable titanium,with a scratch resistant super-hard coating,the distinctive case and bracelet are sharply angled,with the precise links creating an arrow shape. The dial includes a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers,and is topped by a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface,while the screwdown crown and caseback,and tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender provide secure wear. Following ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up to 200 meters,this exceptional timepiece offers manual winding capability and includes a 24-jewel automatic movement with a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. 200m Water Resistant
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.