SwissKubik Watch Winder Starbox Aqua Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A self-winding watch is a sophisticated product that needs care and attention. Mechanical watches, the automatic ones, work with the energy produced by the movements of their wearer, thanks to a component called the Rotor or Oscillating winding-mass, which wind the calibre by its comings and goings. If one neglects to wear it regularly, its mechanism may jam slowly. The watch winder SwissKubiK is designed to reproduce the natural movements of the wrist and stimulate the watch mechanism continuously. In this way, the watch winder ensures the durability of the watch as well as its precision.
This perfect cube contains a high-performance motor controlled by an electronic microprocessor which regulates the rotations per day as well as the stop/pause in vertical position. Once the watch is safely inserted in the watch winder, the watch winder begins to rotate in order to wind the automatic watch mechanism. It is programmed for 1800 rotations per day (900 in each direction), which corresponds to the majority of the models available on the market nowadays.
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.