ZRC 1964 Spirit GF40215
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The ECS™ is a technical solution to an issue encountered by the mine clearance divers of the Marine Nationale during their many dives: salt crystallizing in the gaps between the bezel and case, thus impeding its rotation. For the 2015 re-issue of the Grands Fonds 300, ZRC has developed and patented a functional solution – the ECS™ was born. A unique system for cleaning the inside of the bezel by circulating fresh water that dilutes and evacuates the sea salt. The ECS™ is the ultimate tribute to the original Grands Fonds and is perfectly in tune with the brand’s identity.
100% safety is guaranteed thanks to this exclusive strap system using retractable lugs. It is now impossible to place the watch in water without screwing the crown back into its original position. If the crown is not screwed down, the strap cannot be correctly repositioned. This effective method prevents oversights that can lead to technical difficulties.
The use of a Vintage 4mm glass box gives credits to the lately 1964 Spirit Grands Fonds. Thanks to its authentic design it clearly brings you back in the 70’s.
The, ETA or SELLITA, movement of the ZRC Grands Fonds 300 is composed of 25-ruby wheels, on which Incabloc shock protection was used. Extremely precise, the balance performs 28,800 half-oscillations per hour. With a mechanism diameter of 25.6 mm, it offers a power reserve of 38 hours.
|Case||Nonmagnetic 316L Steel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, ETA "Elaborated" 2824-2 or SELLITA "Elaborated" SW200-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather strap equiped with an automatic sizing folding buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.