Giuliano Mazzuoli Manometro Chronograph Ivory Polished Stainless Steel
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Giuliano Mazzuoli Manometro Chronograph Polished Stainless Steel
The quest for pure and exquisite design has resulted in a very clear dial to read and easy chronograph functions to operate that remain true to the essential design details that distinguish the simplicity of the original Manometro watch. The counters are off-center, having been moved counter clockwise around the inner bezel, whereas the pushers are fitted on the left side of the robust stainless steel case. The reset" button positioned at 8 o'clock and the "start-stop" at 10 o'clock are neatly positioned low and personalised with the engraved Giuliano Mazzuoli logo. The black or ivory dials are protected by a convex sapphire crystal glass that is anti-flective, fitted with luminescent hour and minute hands whilst a sporty touch is given by the red and silver coloured counter hands.
The Manometro Chronograph's performance has been enhanced by the use of a prestigious Debois-Depraz, automatic bi-directional, 42 hour power reserve calibre 2030 Luxe movement. The 45.2 mm case is closed by a case back with 8 screws, 4 of which also secure the beautiful hand-sewn leather strap."
|Case||Handcrafted polished stainless steel case|
|Crown||Screw-In Position At 2 o'clock|
|Hands||Luminescent hour and minute hands|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Chronograph|
|Movement||Automatic movement Debois-Dpraz 2030|
|Water Resistance||50 M|
|Bracelet Strap||Natural Leather|
|Clasp Type||Handcrafted Stainless Steel Personalized Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.