Omega 22.214.171.124.03.004 Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 38mm Summer Blue
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This 38 mm Aqua Terra, with a symmetrical case in fully polished stainless steel, has a polished and brushed bracelet formed by beautifully rounded links.
The sun-brushed dial, in OMEGA’s own Summer Blue, is PVD-treated and varnished with a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance. It has rhodium-plated hands and sailboat hull indexes filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova and a matching blue date window indicator at 6 o’clock.
Turning the watch over reveals a stamped commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8800, certified at the industry’s highest level by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 8800|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.