Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Co-Axial Master Chronometer 41mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 41mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from 18K Sedna™ gold, with a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The silvery dial is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern which is inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. There is also a date window at 6 o'clock and 18K Sedna™ gold hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, this certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8901, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Calibre Omega 8901, Chronometer Certified|
|Bracelet Strap||Sedna™ Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.