Seiko Astron SSH093 140th Anniversary Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The case of this Astron GPS Solar creation has the same curved silhouette and the same wide case lugs as the Quartz Astron watch of 1969 that remains one of Seiko’s most celebrated technological achievements. The design is brought right up to date with the GPS Solar Dual-Time 5X53 Caliber that adjusts to the exact time anywhere* in the world, using just the power of light and offers advanced several advanced features including high-speed time zone adjustment and a ‘Time Transfer’ function. The dial is a clean light silver color with blue accents, and the bezel is in blue ceramic.
- Automatic hand position alignment function
- Day display
- DST (Daylight Saving Time)
- Dual-time function
- Function to prevent the GPS signal reception (in-flight mode) GPS signal reception function (Time zone adjustment, automatic time adjustment, manual time adjustment)
- Overcharge prevention function
- Perpetual calendar to the February 28, 2100
- Power reserve display
- Power save function
- Reception result display function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Time transfer function (Switching between the main-dial and sub-dial)
- World time function (39 time zones)
|Case||Stainless steel (super hard coating) with ceramic bezel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Multifunction|
|Movement||GPS Solar, Caliber 5X53, Accuracy +-15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C )|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1400 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 184.108.40.20632 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.