Seiko Presage SRQ031 Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The 1964 Crown Chronograph was Seiko’s, and Japan’s, first chronograph watch. Every aspect of the watch was designed from scratch and it marked the beginning of Seiko’s chronograph wrist watch manufacturing. It had a simple one-push mechanism but it amply demonstrated the same commitment to precision as would Caliber 6139 and all its successors with the inclusion of a column wheel to control the start, stop and reset functions.
The new chronograph is faithful to the design of the 1964 Crown Chronograph with its boxshaped crystal, its sharply defined numerals on the narrow bezel and the inwardly tilted case shape that allows the watch to sit tight on the wrist. Of course, every detail is upgraded; the movement is Caliber 8R48 with its 12 hour chronograph and 45 hour power reserve, the crystal is sapphire with anti-reflection coating on the inner surface and the lugs are Zaratsu polished. The watch is presented in the Presage collection as a limited edition of 1,000.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Caliber 8R48, Automatic Chronograph|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless steel case with super-hard coating and cordovan strap|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.