The 1978 Quartz Saturation Divers Re-creation Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
From the Manufacturer:
A re-creation of the world’s first quartz saturation diver’s watch, 1978
To commemorate the 40th anniversary of Seiko’s invention of the world’s first professional quartz diver’s watch, this landmark timepiece is faithfully re-created in design but re-invented with Seiko’s latest technology and materials. The case construction and dial layout are loyal to the original, as are the unique hour markers and the crown, while the water resistance has been increased to 1,000m. The outer case material is zirconia ceramic which is seven times harder than steel protecting the case from shock. It features all the innovations that Seiko brought to diver’s watches in the 1970’s, including the double layer construction with one piece inner case, the Lshaped gasket for helium resistance and the accordion-style strap. This new commemorative version is offered with a high-strength silicone strap for enhanced wearability both outside a wetsuit and directly on the wrist.
The same high specifications are all available in this commemorative edition of the 1978 original. It differs only in the use of Cermet for the outer case. This material is eight times harder than steel offering an even higher level of shock protection but also allows the creation of a unique metallic finish. It is presented in a violet gold tone, inspired by the magical light that plays over the ocean at sunset.
|Case||Titanium inner case with gold color coating, Zirconia ceramic outer protector|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Day|
|Movement||Quartz, Caliber 7C46|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1978 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.