Omega Aqua Terra 150M Coaxial Master Chronometer Sand Dial 38mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated Delivery: Dec. 2022 - Early 2023
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. This 38 mm model, has a symmetrical case and crown in fully polished stainless steel and a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The Atlantic blue dial, fashioned from brass, is lacquered and sun-brushed from the centre. There is a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, with beautifully rounded links, this classic Seamaster is powered by OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8800, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Estimated Shipping||Dec. 2022 - Early 2023|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8800|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.