Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Breguet Grand Complications Reference: 3795BR/1E/9WU
From the Manufacturer: Case in 18-carat rose gold with a finely fluted caseband. Sapphire caseback. 41 mm diameter. Welded lugs with screw bars. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30m). Skeleton dial in silvered 18-carat gold. Individually numbered and signed BREGUET. Hours chapter with Roman numerals on a sapphire disc. Breguet open-tipped hands in blued steel. Retrograde dates indication at 12 o'clock, days at 9 o'clock, and months and leap years at 3 o'clock. Small seconds on the tourbillon axis. Manually wound movement with tourbillon and perpetual calendar. Numbered and signed BREGUET. Cal. 558QP3. 14 1/2 lignes, 21 jewels. Power reserve of 50 hours. Lateral lever escapement and balance with adjustment screws on a Breguet spring. Frequency 2,5Hz. Adjusted in six positions. Leather strap with a triple-blade folding clasp. Also available in platinum: reference 3795PT/1E/9WU
This watch is also known as:
Breguet 3795BR 1E 9WU
Breguet 3795 BR 1 E 9 WU
|Case||18kt Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Skeleton dial in silvered 18-carat gold|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, Date, Month, Tourbillon|
|Movement||Manual Cal. 558QP3|
|Clasp Type||Triple-blade folding clasp.|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.