Breguet Type XXII Flyback Chronograph 3880ST/H2/3XV
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Designed in the 1950s for the French naval air arm, the Type XX returns to the Breguet collection in a civilian version fitted with a self-winding movement.
Its chronograph, however, retains the fly-back function needed for flying search patterns. Its uncompromising looks and strong construction have made the Type XX popular among those seeking an original and technical sports watch.
Breguet makes Type XX watches in two versions: the Aeronavale and the Transatlantique, with date indication. The Type XXI design features a fly-back minute totaliser at centre and a 24-hour time display. Versions of the Transatlantique are also made for women who appreciate technical elegance.
|Case Back||Solid with Display Window|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date and GMT|
|Movement||Breguet Calibre 589F Automatic. Frequency of 10Hz.|
|Water Resistance||100 M|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.