King Seiko SPB365 Seiko Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Limited Edition
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Introducing the new King Seiko SPB365, a commemorative timepiece celebrating the 110th anniversary of Seiko's first wristwatch. Inspired by the birthplace of King Seiko, the Kameido district of Tokyo, the watch features a textured turtle shell motif on the dial and a slim and elegant case with faceted lugs. With a vintage-inspired stainless steel bracelet and a leather strap from a certified tannery, the King Seiko combines precision with sustainability. Don't miss out on this limited edition watch from Seiko, a company with a rich history of watchmaking.
|Dial Color||Brown, dial pattern with a textured turtle shell motif.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic with manual winding, Caliber 6R31, accuracy +25 to -15 seconds per day, Power Reserve Approx. 70 hours|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Deployment clasp with push button release|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1200 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.