King Seiko SPB373
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
King Seiko KSK Modern Re-Interpretation. Introduced in 1961 and in production until 1975, King Seiko became one of the company’s most technically innovative and stylish brands, noted for its sleek, dignified angularity. Re-interpreted with a larger, more sporty case and a distinctively bold dial, this limited production model pays tribute to the iconic original with updated styling and technology. Inspired by traditional royal amulets, the brilliant green dial evokes jade, with a lattice pattern echoing the “silk pattern” of the 1960s King Seiko. As in the original King Seiko, the dial also features meticulously cut three-dimensional indices, including a separately carved 12 o’clock marker, and a date calendar. The new caliber 6R55 24-jewel automatic movement, with a power reserve of approximately 72 hours, beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and provides manual winding capability. Crafted of stainless steel, with the combination of mirror and hairline finishing characteristic of the original King Seiko, as well as the King Seiko crest on the crown and screwdown caseback, this exciting timepiece also offers a box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, and a deployment buckle with push button release clasp. 10 bar, 100M Water Resistant.
|Dial Color||Rich green dial, inspired by the jade used in traditional royal amulets.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R55, Accuracy +25 to -15 seconds per day, 72 Hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Deployment clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.