King Seiko SJE095 Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated Delivery: October 2023
King Seiko Limited Edition. Introduced in 1961 and in production until 1975, King Seiko became one of the company’s most technically innovative and stylish brands, noted for its sleek, dignified angularity. Available only in a controlled-production run of 600, with the production serial number engraved on each caseback, this elegant timepiece is designed for sophistication and comfort, with a slim 10.7mm case, as well as sharply delineated case and crystal edges.
The 26-jewel 6L35 caliber movement, with a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour, a power reserve of approximately 45 hours, and manual winding capability, offers such features as a bi-directional winding system and rapid date change mechanism within its slender profile. Based on the “kiku tsunagi mon” motif, a traditional pattern in Edo kiriko cut glass, the distinctive white dial features diamond cut hands, meticulously cut dimensional indices with a separately carved 12 o’clock marker, and a date calendar. Crafted of stainless steel, with super-hard coating and the combination of mirror and hairline finishing characteristic of the original King Seiko, as well as the King Seiko crest on caseback and crown, this elegant timepiece also offers a box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, an easily interchangeable tan leather strap, and a deployment clasp with push button release. 5 bar, 50M Water Resistant
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6L35, 28,800 vibrations per hour (8 beats per second), 45 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Deployment clasp with push button release|
|Other||Limited Edition of 600 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.