Seiko Prospex SLA037 The 1965 Diver's Re-creation
1 Piece Available
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This is a Limited edition of 1,100 pieces.
Seiko's and Japan's first ever diver's watch was made in 1965 at a time when watches with high levels of water resistance were not widely available. It incorporated an automatic mechanical caliber and delivered 150m water resistance. The watch was designed for maximum reliability and legibility in the harshest conditions and was used by the Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition from 1966 to 1969. As leisure diving grew in popularity, the watch found favor with an ever wider public and set Seiko on a path of continuous development in durable, accurate and safe diver's watches that has continued to this day.
|Crystal||Box shaped sapphire|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Lumibrite|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic with manual winding capacity, Caliber 8L55, +15 to -10 seconds per day, 55 hours power reserve|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.