SKU: N210000039714 - 00397148
Seiko SPB333 Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Limited Edition White Birch
Availability: In Stock
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Seiko Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Limited Edition SPB333 "White Birch" is in EXCELLENT condition. It has all boxes and papers.
This watch features a 41mm steel case with white dial. Powered by a Mechanical Automatic Movement. Water resistance up to 200 meters.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, LumiBrite|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35, 70 hours power reserve. Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless steel bracelet. Additional polyester strap included|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release, secure lock, and extender. Additional polyester strap included.|
|Other||Limited Edition of 5000 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.